Follow @taxnomor

Pages

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Filth and Evil

Excerpts from John Lysaught's article:

...

Just recently, my sixth-grade daughter went to her middle school prom. She dressed very conservatively in a nice dress. She was very presentable in my eyes. Not immorally dressed to say the least. When we went to pick her up, I was appalled at the outfits that most of the girls were wearing. I mean, what parents would let an eighth-grader dress in; skimpy clothes with six-inch stiletto heels in a skirt that I would expect to see a 21year old wearing at a meat-market dance club.

This type of dress was not isolated to just one girl, it was evident that my daughter was in the minority of conservative dress because most were wearing clothes, or should I say a lack of clothes, which I found embarrassing to look at. My daughter then told me that some kids were “grinding” at the dance and doing other disgusting dance moves with each other. Not just boys to girls, but girls to girls. I asked if the chaperons stopped them and she said, “No.”

Come on people!

This makes me think of the acceptable filth that society says is normal for people now.

My kids were watching TV the other day, on a kid’s network channel. I thought I would sit for a moment and spend some quality time with them and watched some dumb teen show on this kid’s network channel. All of a sudden, two girls were making out! I was dumbfounded. My daughter said they do it all the time on the show. I asked her what she thought of it and she said it was disgusting, but otherwise she liked the show.

It wasn’t even isolated to that show. She said most of the teen shows that she watches have gays and lesbians and other inappropriate relationships (student and teachers) that portray that type of behavior as “normal” in society, which, for unbelievers is normal. To me, it seems that every show on now has some type of immoral theme to it. That’s why I don’t watch much TV anymore. I’m about ready to cancel cable.

...

Full article:

No comments: