Follow @taxnomor

Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

‘The age of Obama is almost over… the end of an error.’

Sarah Palin at CPAC 2014: ‘The age of Obama is almost over… the end of an error.’
I do not like this, Uncle Sam I do not like this health care scam I do not like these dirty crooks Or how they lie and cook the books. I do not like when Congress steals I do not like their crony deals I do not like this spyin’, man I do not like “oh yes we can.”  

I do not like this, Uncle Sam

I do not like this health care scam

I do not like these dirty crooks

Or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals

I do not like their crony deals

I do not like this spyin’, man

I do not like “oh yes we can.”

I do not like your spending spree

We’re smart, we know there’s nothing free

I do not like reporters’ smug replies

When I complain about their lies

I do not like this kind of hope


And we won’t take it – nope, nope, nope!

No comments: