Follow @taxnomor

Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Time for government, not 'people of faith to scale back'

Huckabee: Time for government, not 'people of faith to scale back'
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) didn't disguise his presidential ambitions on Thursday, touting his socially conservative bona fides and blasting both President Obama and Hillary Clinton in his Conservative Political Action Conference speech. "These are the things that I know. I know there is a God, and I know this nation would not exist had he not been the midwife of its birth. And I know that this nation exists by the providence of his hand, and if this nation forgets our God, then God will have every right to forget us," Huckabee said. "I hope that we repent before we ever have to receive his fiery judgment."

No comments: