Follow @taxnomor

Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Caesar-in-Chief

Obama, I Can Do Whatever I Want’
the commander-in-chief on Monday boasted of how, as president, “I can do whatever I want.”


Executive Order tyranny -- Obama plans to rule America with pen, phone


In a menacing statement at a cabinet meeting last month, as well as during his recent State of the Union address and in a pre-Super Bowl interview with my Fox News colleague Bill O’Reilly, the president has referred to his pen and his phone as a way of suggesting that he will use his power to issue executive orders, promulgate regulations and use his influence with his appointees in the government’s administrative agencies to continue the march to transform fundamentally the relationship of the federal government and individuals to his egalitarian vision when he is unable to accomplish that with legislation from Congress.

No comments: